Sales Executive (Fullouse Décor)
August 29, 2017
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
FullHouse Decoration was established in 2012 under the AnAnA Group Co., Ltd in expertise on interior with modern, stylish designs/supply office furniture and kitchen
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of Sales Executive.
Sales Executive will:
- Assistant Sales Manager to develop and execute strategies to increase sales products within a given territory or customer base.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan
- Maintain records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
- Constantly learn about new group products and be able to explain specific features of various products to the customers.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement follow supervisor’s comments and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information and to understand competitor’s price and products.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
Experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree of Sale/Marketing related field
- At least 1 year experience in Sales or Marketing
- Must be a self-motivated individual with product knowledge and passion for the gift, home décor, and fashion industry.
- Strong verbal and written communications for presentations and proposals
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Internet-email or other software is a plus)
- Talent in prospecting for new business opportunities
- Knowledge in office furniture is advantage
- Daily travel, in person sales calls throughout territory. Very limited overnight travel required.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Sales Executive (FULLHOUSE Décor). Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 September 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.