Construction Quality Control
August 29, 2017
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of Construction Quality Control.
Construction Quality Control will:
- Coordinates work and provides recommendations to the CEO to manage and oversee construction projects with construction contractor to ensure the quality of construction.
- Provides inspection services with contractor’s compliance with the requirements of the contract documents, contractor’s schedules and compliance with milestones and completion dates.
- Maintains daily inspection reports and logs construction photos and progress reports
- Work closely with Personal Assistant of CEO & Chief of Water & Electrician to make ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification.
- Accurately inventorying construction to ensures the Quality Assurance in accordance with contract documents.
- Provides overall supports construction project management activities such participates in project management meetings regarding to constructional and recommendation to management for improvement of construction.
Experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil/Structural Engineering or Construction Management related.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management in workshop, construction or related filed
- Has the ability to read and effectively interpret drawings, diagrams and blueprints.
- Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. Construction Quality Control. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 September 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.