August 28, 2017
AnAnA Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 as one of Cambodia‘s first computer companies. Our track record and market experience has made us Cambodia‘s leading provider of total IT solutions, including systems integration, networking, hardware, and software. Since its establishment, AnAnA has been dedicated to providing high quality products and services at affordable prices and focusing on the customers’ buying experience and flexibility in all our solutions.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join us in the position of HR Manager.
HR Manager will:
- Support in and advise to CEO and Department Heads with regard to their staff planning, based on business requirements and HR strategy
- Ensure control, monitor and execute of all HR activities within the company, like Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Design, Recruitment & Selection, HR Development and Safety and Employee Wellbeing in line with all applicable legislations and regulations, applicable guidelines and strategies
- Ensure timely and correct data update in HR systems and personnel files
- Support management with advice on the HRM policies, legal issues and organizational change, advised and supported Management Team on personnel matters within their team in order to support in business decisions and act as an effective business partner within the company
- Build and enhancing relationship with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, universities, NGOs, National Employment Agency, government ministries etc
- Ensure effective facility and office management by making sure that office building is safe, building facility is efficiently utilized, and office supplies are timely provided and efficiently utilized
- Write different kinds of official letters to external parties as per request by employees or management
Experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Law or Bachelor in HR Management (preferred)
- At least 2 years experiences at senior management level including as a HR manager
- Knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law, Tax Law, and other regulations
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, especially Excel-Word, HR System and Email/Internet
- Good communicator, including able to write clearly and concisely with excellent English; actively participate in meetings in English; & have written and spoken fluency in Khmer.
- Good communications and ability to deal with customer’s complaint in a professional manner
- Good interpersonal and Good communication and administrative function
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: #95, 3th floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, Fax: (855) 23 224 500, H/P: 081 831 516/061 226 648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with caption subject. HR Manager. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 September 2017 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.